Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Fall For Your Type

I have been very critical of my past,
growing, living life hard, blowing money fast,
Big tipper heavy spender burning cash
So easy when I get a large sum of money to run like a 40 yard dash.

Having expensive taste with big dreams and low income
Metro area of Atlanta is where I come from,
where we spend more than we make
Can barely keep our phone on but out with a plate of steak.

Lately I've been feeling like the single mother magnet
Attracting strong black women that if you don't call they have a fit,
Those who have a past, but are trying not to make the same mistake twice
Not realizing every decision that you make from then to now always has a price.

I always wondered what it would feel like to fall in love with a human,
or should I say woman that's not my blood is what I'm doing,
Trying not to break hearts I just want to give her what she never had
She keeps calling me "daddy" but I swear I just saw her dad.

As I exercise my right to better myself,
I tend to get excited by not the riches but the wealth,
HE intended for us to have someone in life to share this with
You have to believe me when I say this is just a gift.

I'm a fool for you, needing that same attention that you gave me from the beginning,
Loving you, hugging you, kissing you, again and again.
The only thing is can we share this love that we have inside,
Til death do us part, you will be my RIDE or DIE!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment